“Man proposes and God disposes”. This saying holds true for most of us. What is most endearing is the fact that you get to earn money the God’s way. Doing God’s work to sustain your livelihood is an opportunity most Christian will jump at. Here are some work opportunities that you can explore.
- Selling merchandise which are of high quality like crosses, necklaces, collectibles, crafts, and home decorating items is one of the options. You can try to sell these products online or introduce them into flea market. Since this sale is made in the name of God, you can make your products available to all by keeping the price minimum.
- Online book store is another good idea that will allow you to spread the message of Lord. You will get an opportunity to serve your community and teach others how to become good Christians. You earn your commission, whenever a customer buys a book.
- If you are a mother and want to do profitable business the God’s way, join as a sales representative in a company that sells child ID safety kits.
- You can conduct community classes in your house and transform the lives of others.
- Raise funds for your church by using services of the church or the online fundraiser. By doing this, you can earn a good amount of money and help your community or church.
Once you are aware of your likings and areas of interest, start building up your own business.
If you believe in God, starting your business should not pose a problem. Look for a company that is based on strong principles. Do not get fooled by people who look for easy target as their victim.
- Determine what makes you happy. Is it serving others, teaching, writing, designing, working on estranged relationships, or strengthening family ties? Whatever your passion is, identify it and put it to good use.
- Be very particular in carving a niche for your passion. For example, if your passion is teaching children, provide an ample amount of quality books and teach the scriptures to imbibe the values of Christianity in their young minds.
- Any business is incomplete without a mission. You should highlight the purpose of your business and how it is going to affect the lives of others. The mission of your business should be simple yet powerful.
- Register it and always ensure that it is in tune with your state laws.
- If you want it to flourish and earn good returns, a website is a must. Get professional help while designing the website.
- Develop a marketing strategy and work on your database. Start with collecting information of your family and friends.
- Ask for your customer’s feedback and suggestions. This is a great tool which helps in improving your business.
- Stay in touch with your family, friends, and customers through various social networking sites.
The mission of your business should be to provide good service while establishing an ethical business in the confines of the word and instruction of God.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.