- Yard Sale: This is a great way to get rid of all the unnecessary stuff in your house and earn good money from it. During spring cleaning, you inevitably come across a reasonable amount of ‘junk’ which you no longer use or need. In such cases, you can hold an annual yard sale, sell these items, and make a quick buck in the process. A garage sale would also be of great help in creating some extra bucks.
- Bake and Make: If you are good at baking cakes, cookies, biscuits, etc., you could consider turning your hobby into a secondary profession. You could try baking your specialty products on weekends and selling them in the neighborhood. If you’re really good at it, word will spread automatically and you could soon be in business!
- Home DVD Library: If you have a good enough collection of DVD movies and audio CD’s, you could start your very own DVD and CD library. It would surely be a fun way to make money, wouldn’t it?
- Rent Stuff: If you happen to have stuff like fashionable clothes, party costumes, sports kits, etc., you could start renting it on a daily basis. That way it won’t gather dust and at the same time, the money will keep on rolling in.
- Deliver Newspapers: Though it can’t exactly be termed as a creative way for kids to make money, it is very effective nevertheless. If you combine it with lawn mowing, gardening, and running a few errands for all the neighborhood grannies, you could definitely find yourself with some decent pocket money at the end of the month.
Make Money at Home/Online
Some of the different methods of making money online are described below:
- Online Data Entry: If you have decent computer typing skills you can put them to good use through online data entry and typing jobs. These can be found over the Internet and are usually on a contractual basis.
- Freelance Writing: If you loved writing essays and poems back in school and had a secret ambition of becoming a writer, I bring along some good news for you my friend. Freelance writing opportunities ensure that your childhood dream turns into a reality. There are numerous avenues in the form of freelance writing, online content writing, copywriting, etc., which you can pursue as per your time and convenience.
- Stock Photography: Through this, you can turn your passion for photography into a potential money-making machine. There are quite a few websites out there on the Internet which allow you to upload your stock photos. You can subsequently earn money by means of sales and royalties.
- Get Paid Programs: There are certain websites which encourage visitors to participate in product reviews, paid surveys, feedback questionnaires, etc., and reward them with cash prizes, gift vouchers and other freebies. You can register yourself with some of these websites and earn some useful pocket money along the way.
- Blogging: If you are an avid blogger, you can make use of Google Adsense and earn good money through your blog. It is easy, reliable, and certainly a creative way to make money from home.
- Online Sweepstakes: There are plenty of sweepstakes out there on the Internet. You will need to spare a little time and energy filtering them in order to pick the ones that are genuine and which offer real returns. Enter yourself into an online sweepstake and who knows, you could strike gold!
These were some unusual ways to mint some extra cash without disturbing your daily routine. Coax your creative cells, and who knows, you may well have created a path towards creating a fortune.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.