Fun Summer Jobs
- If you love golf or want to learn it, become a caddy for a golf course. You are definitely going to make pretty good cash from this high profile game.
- Deliver newspapers. This consumes only a few hours of your time. When not delivering newspapers, opt for some complementary work like watering gardens, mowing lawns, walking neighborhood pets, etc.
- If you have a lot of things that you don’t use, and they are lying in your backyard adding to the waste, hold a yard sale. Sell all the things you don’t require and get money for the things you do need.
- There are a lot of seasonal positions vacant in hotels, resorts, parks, etc. especially in summers. Many of these places hire just for the season and pay good wages.
- If you are good at shopping and in creating unusual gift ideas, specialize in a shopping service. There are organizations that fear the time-consuming task of gift selection, wrapping, and giving. They will love to pay a good wage if you offer them your services.
- If you love pets, then instead of walking neighborhood pets, you can start a pet escort service. It doesn’t require any investment at all. There are many people in the society today, who don’t have enough time, like elderly people and working professionals, to care for their pets. The services include walking the pet, taking it to the vet, grooming, etc.
- Work from home. There are opportunities to become a virtual assistant, or a marketing assistant who is outsourced.
- A very interesting job is to become a freelance writer. If you think you’ve the ability to express your thoughts well, and have an extremely good command over grammar, spelling, and communication, becoming a freelance writer for newspaper, magazines, or various websites is another option. You can find thousands of such writing and editing jobs daily.
- You can offer to clean homes, during the day and offices at night. It will surely increase your profits.
- If you are sound in studies and basic fundamental concepts, volunteer to teach kids.
- If you know another foreign language, offer to teach it to kids or at some school. Knowing a foreign language is in demand and people will pay you well to learn it.
- Sometimes teachers take leave from schools for various reasons. Step in and volunteer to teach till the teacher comes back. Check out with schools to see what requirements they looking out for.
- If one is an ardent photographer, possess a good camera and the pictures come out uniquely well, try out photographing people’s children, weddings, anniversaries, parties, etc. You can also upload few good pictures on appropriate sites, and get paid each time anyone uses them.
There are some summer jobs for teens also, which can earn them good money. Try to get referrals from your existing clients. They can help you reach out to masses and advertise your availability for a particular job. Now that you know how to make extra money during the summer, you can use these ideas to collect and save cash for your wishlist, and have a great time simultaneously.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.